Our client is a global services business, providing essential services to health, education, government, aviation, energy and infrastructure. They are searching for an outstanding Bid Writer to join their team.
As such, the purpose of this role is to provide bid support with the identification, planning, project management, development, writing, review, submission and reporting on various tender opportunities
Furthermore, your responsibilities will extend to supporting teams with tender process, quality assurance, and drafting of formal tender submission documentation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a bid writer essential – a minimum of 5 years experience is ideal.
- Industry sector experience in Facilities Management, soft FM and integrated services highly regarded.
- Advanced writing and editorial skills and experience with applying these skills in a formal tender environment.
- A full working knowledge of the Australian tender environment is essential.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Accordingly, as a bid writer, your IT skills must be at an advanced level, with a particular emphasis on MS Office suite.
- Excellent communication skills will be complemented by a collaborative and co-operative approach, and your relationship-management skills will be equally well-honed.
- Equally, the ability to influence and persuade will be second-nature to you.
- You will need to be a highly-organised bid writer who thrives as a team player.
- This role requires autonomy on a regular but coordinated basis with team members and internal stakeholders.
- You will work well under pressure. Meeting multiple bid deadlines and time-oriented KPI’s are areas in which you will excel.
- You will have a good, generic understanding of the project cycle and of project management priorities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and grow within with one of Australasia’s largest organizations. Our client can provide you with an excellent remuneration package, as a market leader in their space.
If you’d like to know more, or have a confidential conversation please call Sonia Aloi on 0407 491 265
Alternatively, you can submit your resume via our Upload Resume page.