Up to $150k TRP
Our Tier 1 client is a global leader in the FMIS, Asset Management & building services space. As such, this technical bid writer position requires an adaptable and flexible individual to provide assistance to the bid team in managing and contributing to business requirements. Furthermore, your prior experience will be required as you support business relationships with contractors, consultants and clients whilst attending to all facets of negotiation/tenders/leads and bids.
Technical Bid Writer Key Accountabilities:
- Stay informed on developments within applicable market sectors
- Coordinate and manage EOI and RFT documents
- Maintain compliance with business systems (quality management, OH&S, environmental management)
- Comply with current and relevant codes, standards, regulations and laws
- Adhere to writing review and bid management process
- Manage time effectively to ensure tasks are completed within deadlines
- Work collaboratively to ensure outcomes and goals are achieved
- Contribute and manage the writing process for opportunities as they arise
- Strong ability to create and maintain close professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with subject matter experts for the review of tenders
- Liaise with Bid Coordinator throughout the bid lifecycle
Required Knowledge & Experience as a Technical Bid Writer
- You will have demonstrated experience in submission/technical writing
- Proficiency in MS Office and Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated experience of high-end financial knowledge and business planning skills
- Bid Management experience is highly regarded
If you would like to know more, we welcome you to contact us for more information or to discuss this role in further details.
Please call Sonia Aloi on 0407 491 265 for a confidential discussion or apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore our Insights page for hints and tips on how to stand out of the candidate crowd.