$80k – $90k – Sydney
About the Job:
This is an excellent career opportunity for an up and coming Digital Marketing & Communications Advisor to join the team of one of Australia's most respected security firms.
Your New Company:
Our client is one of Australia's leading security firms, with over 7000 employees. They have been providing a wide range of security services to a broad range of industries for over 125 years.
These industries include Defence, aviation, healthcare, mining, construction and other commercial sectors. The culture is inclusive and supportive, with a leadership team that will support and develop talent within.
Your New Role:
This dynamic and fast paced role will utilise your experience in delivering internal and external marketing and communications activities nationally, across multi brands and is responsible for proactive stakeholder engagement to support preparation of marketing communications such as internal news bulletins, social media posts, event publications, advertorials/editorials, website material and the company magazine.
Digital Marketing & Communications Advisor key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Write compelling internal and external publication, internal news bulletins, social media posts, marketing collateral and client communications using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proactively create and plan the Marketing Calendar for relevant marketing opportunities.
- Manage the Marketing Calendar for targeted marketing opportunities.
- Engage, collaborate with, and influence internal stakeholders, including at Executive level, to produce draft content for publications.
- Manage the scheduling platform, Agorapulse.
- Post publications to company website, internal employee platform and various social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Create and plan marketing activities, collateral etc of the company’s involvement in industry events.
- Monitor the media mailbox for media alerts.
- Monitor Mediaportal alerts via the Isentia platform.
- Manage and keep up to date, the list of company domain names, ensuring currency of all subscriptions.
- Maintenance of company website including minor changes using WordPress.
- Maintenance of company accounts for all social media platforms.
- Liaison and collaboration with external PR/Marketing company.
- Instigate effective communication with all levels of management.
What You Will Need to Succeed:
To be successful as our Clients new Digital Marketing & Communications Advisor, you will have a demonstrated experience in a similar role, meeting the following criteria:
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have strong digital marketing skills
- Proven and demonstrated experience in both areas
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing and communications
What You Need To Do Now:
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to Sonia Aloi at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call her on 0407 491 265 to have a confidential discussion. Follow us on LinkedIn for more job alerts: https://www.linkedin.com/company/laurence-recruitment/ See our Insights page for more information on how to successfully navigate career changes. https://laurencerecruitment.com.au/insights/